The ILANZ Awards celebrate the in-house legal profession’s leadership and excellence in the provision of legal services in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
We are pleased to bring to you a new award, the ILANZ Sole In-house Lawyer of the Year Award, which recognises an in-house lawyer who operates an in-house legal function (either as a standalone function or as part of a specific business unit or function within the organisation) and has made a valuable contribution to their organisation.
- Public Sector In-house Lawyer of the Year
- Private Sector In-house Lawyer of the Year
- New In-house Lawyer of the Year
- Sole In-house Lawyer of the Year
- Small In-house Team of the Year*
- Private Sector In-house Team of the Year
- Public Sector In-house Team of the Year
- People & Culture Excellence Award
- In-house Innovation Award
- Community Contribution Award
How to submit a nomination?
- Download the fillable nomination form below (or word doc here)
- Submit the nomination form and any supporting documents mentioned in the form to ILANZ via email: ILANZ Awards Committee, c/- Bev Armstrong, ILANZ Manager, [email protected]
- Friday, 17 March: Nominations close at 5pm
- Friday, 28 July: Winners announced at the Niche Gala Dinner