We’re looking for a Solicitor with 3 – 4 years PQE general practice/property experience to join our team based in the Manawatu/Rangitikei.
We believe it’s our people who drive our success through their enthusiasm, capability and passion for great client service.
So, if you’re a lawyer with the required experience and are up for making great things happen, we’d love to hear from you.
Treadwell Gordon (established in 1869) is one of the longest running law firms in New Zealand. We operate from offices throughout the Central North Island and service a wide variety of clients. We pride ourselves on being a well-regarded, progressive, full service law firm, who actively embraces new technologies. Our use of technology allows us to offer a flexible working environment.
Working for us you will
- Be surrounded by top class lawyers and mentors
- Grow as you are exposed to a variety of legal challenges
- Make a difference to your clients’ businesses and personal lives
- Have use of the latest legal technology tools (including paperless office, voice recognition, software generated workflows, and more)
- Get recognised for your initiative and drive
- Have access to regular training programmes
- Be part of a fun and supportive team who enjoy flexible hours and firm-wide social events (on a regular basis)
- Enjoy a great work/life balance
We want to hear from you
Great jobs in law are hard to come by. If you would like to know more about what we have on offer:
Please contact: Jacqui Powell
Applications close 13th May 2021
Treadwell Gordon – people first