- We have an opportunity for a talented lawyer to join our high performing and well-respected team
- Varied and complex work in a national and global context
- Partner with key stakeholders and make an impact
This role is a great opportunity for an exceptional lawyer to join Fonterra in an in-house role – work with autonomy on a variety of matters across Fonterra. The role is challenging, fast-paced, distinctive and highly rewarding– apply today.
We are seeking a solicitor with ideally 5 to 10 years’ post qualification experience.
You will provide support and leadership to major business projects internationally, manage litigation and regulatory issues, proactively manage risk and initiatives to support business strategy. You will maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business, and provide advice and direction on day-to-day legal issues.
What you will bring:
Your strong communication skills and experience across commercial and business law will be key.
You have strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and builder partnerships across the wider business and externally. Your focus on accountability, ownership and your ability to act independently will see you excel in this role.
Key attributes will be:
- Strong law firm and/or in-house experience working with major companies and complex organisations
- Highly developed commercial judgement and acumen
- The ability to innovate and operate with agility in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity and complexity
- High integrity with the courage to challenge when things don't seem right
As New Zealand’s largest business, and a world-leading dairy exporter, Fonterra’s high-quality dairy ingredients and branded dairy products are consumed in over 100 countries around the globe.
To apply, click 'Apply Now'