- Innovative global company in aviation industry
- Challenging senior legal role
- Agile, adaptable and diverse
Join the leadership team and partner with the divisional CEO to provide robust and commercially agile legal support to the business.
About the role
As the sole Legal Counsel dedicated to the helicopter division of this global aviation business, you will be involved in a wide range of legal and commercial matters.
Based on site in Ardmore and once a week in their Auckland city office, you will assist in the negotiation, preparation and oversight of contracts of customers and suppliers and advise on a variety of legal compliance and risk management matters. As part of a high performing broader legal team you will work collaboratively with your General Counsel and legal colleagues to ensure the business receives exceptional legal support.
What we’re looking for
- At least 8 years’ post-admission experience, with a current practising certificate
- Broad inhouse experience managing legal, commercial and regulatory risks, preferably in the aviation, transport, logistics or asset management industries
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Confident and commercially-savvy, results-focused and adaptable
About the company
This global company is agile and innovative. Committed to delivering world class aviation solutions that are smart, safe and efficient, their values include customer centricity, innovation and change.
How do I apply?
Click here. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 940405.
We have a range of terrific inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
027 290 5705 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.