Senior Legal Counsel
- Immediate start
- Minimum 6-month fixed term contract
- Values based organisation
This is a fantastic, high quality and varied role for a proactive Senior Legal Counsel to join this industry leader’s legal team for at least the next 6 months – and perhaps beyond!
About the role
Our client needs an additional Senior Legal Counsel to join their team for a fixed term contract of at least 6 months’ duration.
You will hit the ground running in this role! As a key member of this busy and supportive team your assistance with a range of insurance and financial services commercial law, BAU business and regulatory matters will be welcome.
What we’re looking for
Working as part of a cohesive and collaborative legal team, you will provide proactive, timely and commercial legal advice and services to all divisions across this well-known business.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- A minimum of 8 years high quality PQE primarily gained in commercial law
- Consumer/retail financial services or insurance industry experience advantageous
- Previous in-house experience preferred but not essential
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills, and
- A down to earth, solutions focused, warm and engaging interpersonal style
How do I apply?
Click here to “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1014804.
We have a range of terrific inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.