· Join a dynamic team who are shortlisted for Inhouse Team of the Year 2021
· Challenging and stimulating work for an award-winning global business
· City fringe location with flexible working
A fantastic opportunity to support a fun and friendly team in a fast-paced growing company!
About the role
Winner of the 2020 New Zealand Hi-Tech Company of the Year, Serko is a leader in travel and expense management solutions for the business travel market.
They invite a Legal Counsel to join the team in this newly created role. Reporting to the General Counsel and Company Secretary, you will partner with stakeholders in NZ, Australia and USA to deliver Serko’s strategic objectives and provide pragmatic and timely advice and guidance on legal, risk and compliance issues.
This is an exciting time to join the business during a period of rapid global expansion. You will draft, review and negotiate a wide range of contracts, develop and maintain templates, deliver training on key legal issues, review marketing materials and advise on local and international data protection laws and other regulatory and compliance issues. There is lots to do and plenty of opportunities to make a difference.
What we’re looking for
· 5 to 9 years’ PQE with a current practising certificate from New Zealand, Australia, UK or USA, ideally with inhouse or secondment experience
· Experience in data protection laws, including GDPR
· Experience in corporate and commercial law
· Articulate and confident communicator who enjoys engaging with people at all levels.
About the company
Serko is on a mission to revolutionise the way people do business travel around the world. Listed on the NZX and ASX, Serko is headquartered in NZ, with offices across Australia, China and the United States.
Serko prides itself on having a diverse and inclusive environment where people are valued for their strengths, and hires people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to help build a world class team and product. In this fast-paced business, the environment is upbeat, energetic, fun and friendly.
How do I apply?
Click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1157604.
Lara Gordon BA LLB 021 207 6511 | [email protected]
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB 027 700 8049 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.