- Unique opportunity with environmentally sustainable global business
- Fresh & innovative approach
- Ellerslie location
About the role
Here is an ideal role for a motivated legal counsel who wants to further their career in an opportunity rich environment.
As part of a very well regarded, fun and friendly legal team, this role assists the business in managing risk and achieving its commercial goals. This role is variety filled and no two days are the same. You will negotiate, draft and review a variety of contractual documentation, give advice on regulatory compliance (including privacy and trade practices), and be involved in project work for this diverse business.
In this role you can do great work and live your life well too. This business has a fresh modern approach to work so there is flexibility as to how your hours may be arranged. Centrally located with modern well-resourced offices and genuine support for your ongoing professional development, roles like this are rare indeed.
What we’re looking for
- This role will suit a smart and savvy lawyer with at least three years PQE or might suit a more senior lawyer seeking better work/life balance
- Sound commercial contracts experience is essential
- Previous inhouse experience preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Must be keen to learn and be involved in the business, capable of exercising good judgment and working to a high standard
About the company
Oji Fibre Solutions is a pulp, paper and packaging company with operations in New Zealand and Australia and employs over 1800 people. Oji Fibre Solutions is part of the Oji Group, the fifth largest pulp and paper company in the world. Aspiring to achieve a zero-environmental burden they are innovative, environmentally sustainable and work collaboratively to develop solutions that enhance the competitiveness of their customers.
How do I apply?
Click here to apply online. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 925386.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
027 290 5705 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.