Isherwood Le Gros Law Ltd is seeking a lawyer to work full time in their conveyancing team preferably with one or two years experience based in the Monaco office, Nelson.
Our commercial and conveyancing office is a vibrant high-paced operation providing an exciting environment to work in - so team orientation combined with the ability to work as an individual, is essential to us.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a law firm working in commercial and conveyancing law (including trusts, wills, estates);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and personal presentation;
- An adaptable personality, and be responsive to challenges;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- A professional and pleasant manner;
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and enjoy the challenges of contract law; and
- A customer-service orientation.
What we will offer you:
- A caring and high-performing environment within a small team;
- Excellent professional further development training from our experienced legal team;
- Opportunities for personal development; and
- A variety of interesting and challenging work.
The position is now available.
New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency is a requirement for any application.
Please apply by forwarding a cover letter & Curriculum Vitae to:
027 447 1501