We are a 20 year old recruitment and immigration company looking for an immigration adviser to join our small, dynamic team in central Auckland.
Our continued success over the years has been a result of good, honest engagement and smart work delivered with a personal touch. As such, we have generations of clients who have been with us for years.
We service the needs of a variety of industries though our speciality is caring for farming clients – many of whom originate through our recruitment service.
The right, fully licensed adviser will get to work across a variety of industry sectors and immigration needs. This person will also be supported by the senior adviser, who not only has 20 years' experience in immigration, but with the related industries and key stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who inspires confidence by:
- Keeping up with and sharing all the changes from Immigration NZ and the relevance to current and potential clients
- applying out of the box thinking in meeting our clients’ challenges
- serving as a diligent and forthright advocate for immigration clients, who not only meets the Code of Compliance but consistently demonstrates a strong duty of care
- developing strong and fruitful relationships with employer and employee clients as well as government
- ensure deadlines are met by using process, prioritisation and technology
- being aware and empathetic to the personal challenges facing both our employer and employee clients
- taking pride in your ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written and not hesitating to pick up the phone
- being ‘hands on’ in developing existing and new clients and industries
- Have a good sense of humor
We offer tried and true processes, a large, entrenched client database and a flexible working environment as either a permanent or potentially contract adviser.
If you have experience, strong English and are a NZ citizen or resident visa holder, we’d love to talk to you. Click here.