Southern Cross is a group of businesses united by a not-for-profit ethos, which together give care and attention to over a million New Zealanders. Southern Cross was established in 1961, introducing health insurance to New Zealanders and laying the foundations for one of the nations most enduring, best known and trusted brands.
Sixty years later, Southern Cross helps more Kiwis than ever to look after their health and wellbeing. We support them and their families whether they’re at home in New Zealand or travelling abroad.
The Southern Cross group has evolved and this role will support our diverse range of health and financial services including Southern Cross Health Insurance, Southern Cross Hospitals, Southern Cross Rehabilitation, Southern Cross Health Trust, Southern Cross Travel Insurance and Southern Cross Pet Insurance.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week in our corporate office, located in the CBD of Auckland.
What we’re searching for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ PQE
- Corporate governance experience
- Knowledge and experience in the health, health insurance or the financial services sectors (preferred)
- Experience in managing a portfolio of concurrent projects, with an ability to respond to deadlines in a prioritised manner
- Relevant tertiary qualification in law (or equivalent) and relevant company secretariat experience
- Working knowledge of relevant government legislation
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Situated in the CBD, close to Britomart and ferry transport hubs
If you would like to contribute to this evolution of services we offer, make the change you have always been looking for and click here to apply now!