- Executive Leadership role
- Champion change and best practice
- Fast paced innovative environment
Join a Bank that is doing things differently. Committed to large scale transformation, with customers best interests always at heart, this Bank is going from strength to strength.
About the role
This role requires a dynamic influencer to lead the Regulatory Affairs and Legal Team to develop and enable a high performing team, creating a centre of excellence in the provision of strategic legal counsel, regulatory affairs, and audit.
A pragmatic and confident communicator, you will develop, implement, and lead the Legal, Regulatory Affairs and Audit Governance framework, design and implement business improvement processes to ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory obligations.
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional Executive Leadership Team, taking an enterprise-wide view to contribute to and support the execution of overall business strategy and organisational governance. Working together, you will create something special.
What we’re looking for
- At least 15 years’ post-admission experience, with at least 10 years as a senior leader
- A comprehensive understanding of NZ financial services and consumer law
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders including Regulators and senior financial sector officials
- Effective leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex work programmes across a range of specialist areas considering both strategic and operational needs
- Pragmatic and confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Commercially-savvy, results-focused, and adaptable
About the company
With a long New Zealand heritage, our client is a multi-award-winning, values driven bank filled with people who are passionate about setting a new standard for what’s possible in their industry. Champions for change, they embrace innovation, and encourage fresh thinking across the business.
How do I apply?
Click here to “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1025432.
Application close date: Wednesday, 4 November 2020
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.