Thomson Reuters Webinar: Tech & the Law 2023
Hear insights from leading in-house legal leaders – trailblazers who are shaping both their respective organisations and the wider industry.
The recent Tech and the Law 2023 report has unveiled key insights from over 300 in-house counsel (across Australia and New Zealand). This year’s survey delved deeper into the impact of technology in the legal sector, on efficiency, talent retention and improved client service. For the first time, the Report also explores the emerging perceptions and fears around AI.
This webinar is aimed at unpacking key themes for in-house counsel, from the perspective of thought leaders in the legal tech sphere who have real world experience and observations to add to the report’s findings. Join Thomson Reuters in this webinar to hear the panel’s expert insights and perspectives on the evolving landscape of legal technology.
Key areas of exploration include:
- Priorities and challenges facing legal departments
- Legal technology and operations – the tools, processes and achieving business goals,
- Legal research,
- Generative AI adoption
Attendees of this webinar can expect to gain a comprehensive understanding of the current state of legal technology and the direction it's headed, as seen through the lens of industry experts and the extensive survey findings.
This 1 hour recorded webinar will be released 25 October at 1pm. Register here.
- Petra Stirling, Head of Operations and Transformation, Westpac
- Chelsie Foley, Senior Legal Counsel, Tuatahi First Fibre, Winner of Simpson Grierson People & Culture Excellence Award at ILANZ 2023
- Zoee Bradley, Senior Legal Counsel, Medtronic, Secretary - ACC Australia Legal Technology & Innovation Committee
- Katrina Gowans, Director of Legal Operations and Senior Legal Counsel, IFM Investors, Co-chair of the Australian CLOC group and a member of the Advisory Board on the College of Law's Centre for Innovation
- Tyrilly Csillag, Head of Commercial and In-House, Thomson Reuters