Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends 2021: The social enterprise in a world disrupted
The world has changed—and so has Deloitte's to Deloitte’s Global Human
Capital Trends research. Deloitte's 2021 report focuses on understanding what characteristics can support organisations in their shift from survive to thrive by revisiting a subset of key trends from the 2020 research, as well critical strategies to help leaders prepare for—and thrive—in the face of future disruptions.
The 2021 report takes a deeper look at five key trends which are leading us through the shift from survive to thrive.
- Designing work for well-being: The end of work/life balance
- Beyond reskilling: Unleashing worker potential
- Superteams: Where work happens
- Governing workforce strategies: Setting new directions for work and the workforce
- A memo to HR: Accelerating the shift to re-architecting work