Not just ticking a box: How to influence within your organisation to ensure risk & compliance really matters and makes a positive difference
Hosted by LOD's Head of Legal, Risk & Compliance Services, Louise Unger, the webinar will feature Teressa Betty, who has held senior management and executive level roles in legal and risk management in the financial services sector in NZ, Australia and London for 20+ years, and Greg Lazzaro, who is General Manager Safety, Health and Environment, at Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, and was previously Global Health and Safety Resilience and Risk Director at Fonterra.
During the webinar, the panel will discuss issues such as:
- influencing the senior management/leadership team to create and lead the right tone from the top,
- how to get buy-in from those who’ll be “doing the doing”,
- tying risk management into organisational strategy and objectives,
- the types of activities and approaches that get the most engagement and make the biggest impact,
- making risk, compliance and assurance an organisational norm, and
- developing the right culture for your work place.
The panel will also answer your questions, which you can ask prior to or during the webinar.
Date: Wednesday, 26 August 2020
Time: 11:00 am
CPD: 1 hour
Attendance is free. To register and to ask a question, click here