ILANZ conference 2021 - last chance to register!
It can be hard justifying the time and budget coming to a conference out of town. In this day and age learning can be done anywhere, anytime and with a plethora of digital tools but nothing can replace the face-to-face experience and connection.
Join us and experience the collegiality and connection of the ILANZ conference.
The ILANZ conference is well-known for its mix of inspirational speakers, great topics and its focus on in-house legal best practice. Click here to view the final programme. This year’s speaker line-up includes:
• Stephen Scheeler, Former Facebook CEO Australia & New Zealand, The Digital CEO
• Katie Breatnach, Airways New Zealand
• Megan Main, Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
• Maya Nova, Mindfulness coach
• Phil Knipe, Ministry of Health
• Jehan Casinader, Journalist, author and mental health advocate
• Katie Rusbatch, New Zealand Law Society
• Quentin Lowcay, Datacom
• Sophie Braggins, Govett Quilliam
• Dr Maria Pozza, NZ Post
• Allison Whitney, NZME
• Kirsten Patterson, Institute of Directors
• Herman Visagie, TSB New Zealand
• James Warren, Dentons Kensington Swan
• Tim Boyne, LawVu
• John Edwards, Privacy Commissioner
• Tiana Te Whenua, Te Whenua Law & Consulting
• Sian Wingate, Terms Academy
• Bram Van Melle, Auckland Council
This year our host and MC for the conference will be Ward Kamo.
For more information and to register click here.