Great opportunity to take your legal administrative experience in a new direction.
· Rare opportunity to work for an international company
· Auckland CBD based
· Social team
About the role
Supporting the Head of Client Services, this role is suitable for an intermediate level Trust Administrator who is comfortable working autonomously running trust account transactions end to end. You will be effective at taking charge and work through transactions with minimal guidance, checking in when necessary.
Your strong technical skills, initiative and detail orientation will be integral in your success handling core trust account management. You will be confident interacting with stakeholders across the business and manage the relationships to deliver work to a high standard.
What we’re looking for
· At least three years’ experience of trust administration ideally gained in a good quality law or accounting firm
· Good attention to detail and high levels of discretion and accuracy
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
· Accounting or legal background is preferred
· Self-motivated and confident in managing your own workload
· High working knowledge of level of skill in using Microsoft Suite
· Enthusiastic, passionate and have an ability to be a driver in the business
About the company
The Asiaciti Trust Group specializes in the provision of international trustee and fiduciary services. The Group has operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, the Cook Islands, Nevis, New Zealand, Samoa and Panama, and additional business development personnel based in Dubai. Today Asiaciti Trust is recognized as one of the leading international fiduciary service providers in the Asia Pacific region.
How do I apply?
Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1235143.
Rene Eckardt 021 852 725 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.