- Excellence, diversity, inclusion, and opportunity
- Amazing benefits – Health & Life Insurance, discounts for parking
- Competitive package plus bonus
Open the door to a vibrant and rewarding career and join this diverse and supportive team to help create magic.
About the role
Based in their Auckland Head Office, with flexibility to WFH, the Legal Counsel reports to the Deputy General Counsel & Company Secretary.
In this varied role, you will provide general commercial legal advice across all areas in the business operations – in both New Zealand and Australia. you will deliver a range of legal and regulatory services across all business lines, manage a wide variety of agreements, provide dispute resolution support, and respond to regulatory change. You will work with various stakeholders to mitigate risk and provide optimal customer solutions. Your strong people skills, energy and solutions focus will ensure you quickly become the go-to person for legal issues and support. Your growth and development will be well supported in this role.
Be part of New Zealand’s largest tourism, leisure and entertainment company. This business is a great place to work and will advance your legal career. The role is busy and diverse with local and international elements, you’ll have a satisfying work mix and a world of opportunity.
What we’re looking for
- A lawyer with between 1 -5 years’ top quality post-admission experience who holds or is entitled to hold a current NZ legal practising certificate, with a background in commercial/corporate law preferred
- Experience in providing legal advice and evaluating and monitoring the implications of legislation on organisational operations
- Experience in NZX and/or ASX listing rules highly advantageous
- An effective listener and confident communicator with great negotiation skills
- Advanced contract drafting skills, with attention to detail
About the company
This dual listed NZX/ASX business is a very successful international organisation promoting growth. They take pride in being a diverse and inclusive workplace, supporting their communities and caring for the environment. This is your opportunity to join their team and make a significant difference.
How do I apply?
Click HERE. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 1369230.
We have a range of terrific inhouse and private practice roles for lawyers at all levels. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to hear about what else is available, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
Rene Eckardt APRCSA
021 852 725 | [email protected]
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.