Corporate Counsel - IT/Commercial
Align products and services with the eye of the law.
Here's what you'll do in this job:
- Deliver timely and pragmatic commercial legal services that enable the delivery of business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with our IT business stakeholders to ensure our network is best of breed in New Zealand.
- Negotiate an array of varied contractual agreements, including MSAs, MOUs, software & hardware licensing terms and "as a service" offerings
- Support strategically important procurement efforts & vendor selections.
- Take initiative and bring value to projects from a legal and commercial perspective.
……And here's some of the different things you might also do:
- Plan a birthday roadie- because we'll give you an extra day off to celebrate.
- Start work with a coffee at home - because we embrace flexible working.
- Go home full of healthy ideas - because we do lunchbox learning sessions
Show us your different sides too:
A qualified solicitor, you are likely to have a minimum of 3 years' PQE with a clear understanding and interest in the TMT sector. A natural self-starter, you will quickly establish and maintain strong relationships with internal business stakeholders with your outstanding communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
Sound fair? Let's chat.
View and apply online.
More details: Corporate Counsel - Position Description.pdf