Come along and join speakers from Fonterra and Air New Zealand as they discuss climate related risk and opportunities: issues relevant to in-house counsel.
Carolyn Mortland (Director Global Sustainability, Fonterra) will facilitate the session featuring presentations by:
- Andrew Cordner (Director Legal, Fonterra) - climate change litigation
- Sam Bailey (Legal counsel, Air New Zealand) – the TCFD Framework, Air NZ’s TCFD journey to date and some practical tips for in-house counsel in implementing the framework
- Lara Phillips (Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, Fonterra)
- Rochelle Roiri (Senior Corporate Counsel, Fonterra) - an overview of sustainability and carbon neutral claims
There will be an opportunity for general Q&A with our presenters at the end.
- Explore the approaches taken by Fonterra and Air New Zealand in dealing with climate related risk and hear their key learnings;
- Gain an understanding of how to plan, prepare and implement the TCFD framework; and
- Identify the issues relevant to in-house counsel and how they apply in the context of my organisation
Earn 1 CPD HR!
Date: Tuesday 25 November 2020
Time: Light refreshments from 7.30am, Presentation 8am – 9am
Location: Fonterra Auditorium, Ground floor, 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland