Come along and join speakers from Zespri, ANZ and Fonterra as they discuss International litigation and cross-border disputes.
Daniel Kalderimis (Barrister) will facilitate the session featuring panel discussions by:
- Katherine Evans (General Counsel, Zespri)
- Andrew Cordner (Director of Legal, Fonterra)
- Sophie Hedley (Senior Counsel - Litigation & Disputes Resolution, ANZ)
There will be an opportunity for general Q&A with our presenters at the end.
Click here to read more about our panel.
- Explore perspectives on international litigation and cross-border disputes; and
- Gain insights and tips from the front line.
Location: ANZ Pavilion, ANZ Centre, Albert St, Auckland
Date: 20 April 2021
Time: Light refreshments from 7.30am, Panel discussion 8-9am
Earn 1 CPD hour!