What to Expect in 2021 and Beyond: Top trends that may shape the future of your in-house legal team
As we all navigate our New Dynamic, predicting what business and the challenges and opportunities of the legal function will look like in the months ahead can seem an insurmountable challenge, making routine tasks like setting budgets for 2021 feel a bit like a ‘pin the tail on the donkey’ exercise. Yet despite this uncertainty, some key themes have emerged which will become priorities for many in-house legal teams , regardless of size or sector. In this session, we will look top trends for 2021 including:
• addressing new risk and compliance challenges;
• reviewing external relationships with service providers and raising expectations;
• engaging and enabling their teams; and
• identifying new efficiencies and resourcing strategies to deal with increased workload.
• Practical tips to ensure that you are fully prepared and your team is equipped to handle whatever 2021 has in store
• Insight into themes and priorities from other law departments around the world
Hear from our panel of leading experts:
Katrina Van Houtte, Partner at Dentons Kensington Swan and previous Senior Legal Counsel at Fletcher Building
Katie Bhreatnach, GM Customer and Regulatory Partnerships at Airways New Zealand and former General Counsel at Danone Australia and New Zealand
Lucy Bassli, Consultant for NextLaw In-House Solutions and former Assistant General Counsel of Legal Operations and Contracting at Microsoft, US.
JoAnne Wakeford, Chief Client Officer for Nextlaw In-House Solutions, working closely with our team of more than 50 former General Counsels, legal technology and process management experts at Dentons
Date: Wednesday 25 November
Time: 11am - 12pm
Location: at your desk or device - Zoom webinar
CPD: Earn 1 hour!
To register for this webinar, please click here.