33rd Annual ILANZ Conference & ICW World Summit 2020
The theme for the 2020 conference is ‘Navigating Uncertainty’. Business and risk environments are becoming increasingly more complex – from disruption and compliance to cyber risk and geopolitical tensions; in-house lawyers must adapt in order to navigate the choppy waters on uncertainty.
This year ILANZ will also host the In-house Counsel Worldwide (ICW) World Summit. This summit will run in conjunction with our annual conference. ILANZ is proud to be hosting the summit and is excited to welcome the international delegation.
This conference provides the opportunity to canvass a wide range of issues relevant to in-house lawyers – legal, practice management and soft skills sessions – in the understanding that uncertainty is the “new normal”.
Join us on 21 & 22 May 2020 at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, Wellington when we will explore different aspects of in-house practice.
ILANZ Member registration - $1,195 plus GST
Non-Member registration - $2,595 plus GST
Group registrations - if you register three or more ILANZ member delegates from the same organisation you'll receive $100 plus GST off each registration
Register before Friday 31 March 2020 and go into the draw to win 5 Nights for two people in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow at Pacific Resort Aitutaki. Kindly sponsored by Pacific Resort Hotel Group. Click here to read the terms and conditions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The ILANZ Annual Conference is the most important gathering of in-house lawyers for the year. The conference programme for 2020, designed around the theme Navigating Uncertainty will be both stimulating and educational.
WHO WILL ATTEND
Each year the conference continues to attract a broad range of participants and leading practitioners including:
- General and Legal Counsel from the largest publicly listed and private companies in NZ
- Chief Legal Advisors and Legal Counsel from government and crown legal departments and crown entities
- ICW representatives from Canada, Singapore, the UK and Europe
- General and Legal Counsel from local government and regulatory agencies
- Compliance & legal managers
- Crown counsel
- Corporate services directors
- Legal service providers
- Private law firm partners and senior associates
- Management and HR Consultants