Nominations for the 2022 ILANZ Awards are open now, celebrating the in-house legal profession’s leadership and excellence in the provision of legal services in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
To ensure the ILANZ Awards remain robust and relevant, we’ve revitalised the Awards with new elements this year. This includes an expansion on awards categories and an easier nomination process!
ILANZ is pleased to bring to you a new award, the People and Culture Excellence Award, which recognises an in-house legal team that fosters and prioritises best practice in team culture by creating a positive and supportive culture within their team and wider organisation.
We also want to make room for every in-house team and practitioner which is why we have decided to split up the In-House Legal Team of the Year award into three awards:
- Small In-house Legal Team of the Year (no more than 10 full-time equivalent lawyers)
- Private Sector In-house Legal Team of the Year
- Public Sector In-house Legal Team of the Year
- Public Sector In-house Lawyer Award
- The Greenwood Roche Private Sector In-house Lawyer Award
- The MAS New In-house Lawyer Award
- The Artemis In-house Innovation Award
- Community Contribution Award
How to submit a nomination?
- Download the nomination form (word doc) below
- Submit the nomination form and any supporting documents mentioned in the form to ILANZ via email:
ILANZ Awards Committee, c/- Anita Rhodes, ILANZ Manager, [email protected]
- 25 February 2022: Nominations close at 5pm
- 7 March 2022: Finalists announced
- 6 May 2022: Winners announced at the Gala Dinner at Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre