Update: Due to the current COVID-19 projections and settings, the ILANZ Committee has decided to postpone the 34th annual ILANZ Conference to Wednesday 5 & Thursday 6 October 2022. All key details remain the same, but given this postponement the programme may be refreshed to ensure all content is up-to-date and of topical interest to our attendees.
Registrations are open now for the 34th ILANZ Conference held in Christchurch on Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 October at the brand new Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre.
Our conference theme for 2022 is ‘Whakapuāwai - Flourish’.
Over the past few years we have all had to quickly adapt to an evolving environment and this has presented a lot of professional and personal challenges and reshaped our priorities, and we don’t often think about how we can be our best selves. We want this kaupapa to support our members to flourish and thrive at work and in life.
This conference provides the opportunity to canvass a wide range of issues relevant to in-house lawyers – from legal to practice management and soft skills sessions.
All conference registrations include attendance to all social functions, including the Tuesday Night Welcome, Wednesday Social Function, and Thursday Gala Dinner and ILANZ Awards Ceremony.
Click on the coloured tiles for detailed information on each conference aspect.
We look forward to welcoming you to Christchurch for thought-provoking discussions and inspiring speaker sessions at the ILANZ Conference.
- This is the largest gathering of in-house lawyers in New Zealand with a customised programme of professional learning designed by in-house lawyers for in-house lawyers.
- A great opportunity to share ideas and discuss challenges with fellow in-house counsel and to learn from each other while building your professional networks within the profession.
- You can meet a substantial proportion of your CPD requirements for the year at one event and maximise your valuable time out of the office.
- You’ll be able to collaborate with other like-minded professionals to renew your knowledge on best practice and recent developments affecting you and your organisation.
- To celebrate the valuable contribution made by the in-house legal profession.
If you have any questions regarding the conference please contact [email protected]