Sold out! Registrations closed for 2022.
The 34th ILANZ Conference is held in Christchurch on Wednesday 5 and Thursday 6 October at the brand new Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre.
Our conference theme for 2022 is ‘Whakapuāwai - Flourish’.
Over the past few years we have all had to quickly adapt to an evolving environment and this has presented a lot of professional and personal challenges and reshaped our priorities, and we don’t often think about how we can be our best selves. We want this kaupapa to support our members to flourish and thrive at work and in life.
Hosted by Wilhelmina Shrimpton, this conference provides the opportunity to canvass a wide range of issues relevant to in-house lawyers – from legal to practice management and soft skills sessions.
Speakers and Sessions
The ILANZ conference is well-known for its mix of inspirational speakers, great topics and its focus on in-house legal best practice. We are pleased to present our keynote speakers - Craig Hudson, Dr Paul Wood and Dame Sophie Pascoe.
Our programme promises to deliver valuable education to help you be the best in-house lawyer you can be and to improve your performance while you earn CPD hours. More information on CPD to come.
Conference registrations include attendance to all social functions, which include the Welcome Function, Thomson Reuters Function, and Niche Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony (Gala Dinner sold out).
Click on the coloured tiles for detailed information on each conference aspect.
Conference app to come soon.
We look forward to welcoming you to Christchurch for thought-provoking discussions and inspiring speaker sessions at the ILANZ Conference.
Why you need to attend:
- This is the largest gathering of in-house lawyers in New Zealand with a customised programme of professional learning designed by in-house lawyers for in-house lawyers.
- A great opportunity to share ideas and discuss challenges with fellow in-house counsel and to learn from each other while building your professional networks within the profession.
- You can meet a substantial proportion of your CPD requirements for the year at one event and maximise your valuable time out of the office.
- You’ll be able to collaborate with other like-minded professionals to renew your knowledge on best practice and recent developments affecting you and your organisation.
- To celebrate the valuable contribution made by the in-house legal profession.
Note: Please refer to our Conference FAQ page for more information relating to attending Conference.