Technical Property Specialist - Auckland
- Make a real difference to Auckland's transport landscape
- Permanent Position
At Auckland Transport we are committed to shaping Auckland into one of the world's great cities. We have significant projects that are focused on developing our inner-city spaces and public transport infrastructure; creating a city that is vibrant, dynamic and easy to live, play and work in!
About the Role
Due to the ongoing development of our city, Auckland Transport is growing rapidly and our Property and Planning team is growing to match the pace of the business. They are now looking for a Technical Property Specialist to provide professional in-house technical property related services.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in ensuring Auckland Transport property management programmes and consenting are developed and implemented in accord with the statutory provisions, AT policy and guidelines and key project timelines.
Working within our wider Property and Planning team you will play your part in enabling the achievement of group objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need to bring a passion for Auckland, whilst being be a subject matter expert in the field of property and technical services.
What are we looking for?
You may have either recently completed studies in the Property related area or have substantial previous experience working in a property department and are able to facilitate proactive and positive outcomes that speak to the wider Auckland Transport vision and purpose.
Other key requirements include:
- Tertiary qualification Property, Law, Valuation or related discipline
- Legal knowledge or background experience is desirable i.e. Legal Executive or similar
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the property field including leasing, technical services and property transactions
- Intermediate experience in use of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in Local Government Act, Public and other statutory and generic consultation processes is desirable
- Experience with Landonline and knowledge of e-dealing, searching certificates of title, encumbrances and registered interests
What's in it for you?
We can offer ongoing personal and career development opportunities, an extremely professional, dynamic and stimulating environment and the opportunity to work in a proactive and developing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the organisation that is tasked with delivering a world class transport network that enables its communities to maximise their economic, cultural and social activities. If you have the skills that we are looking for and want to be part of our story, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information and to apply, please click here.