Senior Trust Officer - Fixed Term - Wellington
Full-time, fixed-term until June 2018
There are exciting times ahead for us at Public Trust. Our goal is to be New Zealander's first choice of trustee services provider and we are up to the challenge. Public Trust has been helping New Zealanders take care of their interests for over 135 years. How have we maintained our success? It's simple... our people.
We are looking for an experienced and capable Senior Trust Officer to join the Trustee Services team. Reporting to the Manager Trustee Services you will take responsibility for a portfolio of 'medium complexity' clients, providing expert advice, guidance across all Public Trust product offerings. A key focus of this role is account management of existing customers and technical administration of assigned contracts and/or tasks.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task. This role would suit someone who has a collaborative approach and enjoys working in a team environment. You will be highly organised and methodical with the proven ability to multitask. Your proactive nature and meticulous approach along with your great attention to detail will make you a great fit for this role.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Previous Trust accounting experience or an intermediate level of accounting experience within a similar environment is a must
- Strong technical skills, with experience using Navone or a similar system preferred
- A team player and the ability to build relationships across teams
- Problem solving ability
- A solid understanding of business drivers and processing environments
- The ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external customers, to achieve desired outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in a business related discipline, preferable but not essential
- Public Trust is an organisation committed to investing in our people and offers opportunities for professional development across the wider organisation
If you have the skills and motivation, along with a strong work ethic, we are eager to hear from you. Apply now!
To view the job description and apply online, visit us at www.publictrust.co.nz/careers and enter the job code 22140HSEK.
Applications close on Monday, 22 January 2018.