Senior Legal Counsel – 6 month Fixed Term Contract - Auckland
Senior Legal Counsel – 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Here is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial contracts lawyer to join this world leading multinational FMCG company for a 6 month fixed term contract
- Excellent platform for success
- Exciting and challenging work
- High profile global FMCG
Our client is looking for a senior lawyer to provide interim assistance for a period of 6 months, ideally commencing in February 2018.
Working directly with the General Counsel NZ & Australia and another Legal Counsel, you will be immersed in a full range of legal work ensuring BAU runs smoothly. The bulk of the work is contractual and you will also review consumer facing materials with regulatory colleagues.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To be a qualified lawyer with at least 6 years PQE, ideally including top tier law firm experience
- Previous in-house experience ideal, however not necessary
- Strong commercial contracts experience, consumer law experience would be useful but is not necessary
- Ability to work at pace and provide high quality, pragmatic, commercially astute legal advice
- Strong relationship building and communication skills essential
Be quick! This opportunity is a fantastic one!
Applications close: Wednesday 24 January 2018