Senior Legal Advisor and Legal Advisor - Wellington
Are you looking for a stimulating and varied legal role, contributing to the development of the Greater Wellington region?
Are you looking to work in a small but supportive legal team?
We are on the hunt for intermediate and senior lawyers to join our legal team and enable us to increase the services we provide to the business. Your areas of expertise will broad but will include general commercial, property, IT contracts and / or construction contracts. There are 2 vacancies, one is a permanent role & one is fixed term till December 2019.
Your key focus will be on procurement, contract, commercial and local government matters as they relate to Greater Wellington’ wide range of functions and activities.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in law, and be eligible to hold a current legal practising certificate.
- At least 5 – 15 years’ experience in New Zealand commercial law
- Knowledge of and experience with public sector procurement requirements and procedures.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills with a flexible work style
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise.
Robert Walters are managing this vacancy. To apply please do so through the link below:
Legal Advisor: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/37667504?type=standout
Senior Legal Advisor: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/37667542?type=standout
If this sounds like you, apply today using the links above with a covering letter detailing why you feel you would be suitable for this position.
For further information, please contact Olivia Murphy at Robert Walters on 04 471 9738
Applications close: Wednesday 21 November 2018