Senior Legal Adviser - Auckland
Our legal team have a hand in everything we do. We need a commercially savvy Senior Legal Adviser to join our in-house legal team.
Given the nature of our business and product offering, our Senior Legal Adviser is exposed to broad and varied legal work. You will support the business by providing sound legal support and guidance on an extensive array of subject matters, including but not limited to:
- Product development and subsequent terms and conditions;
- Offline and digital promotional campaigns, both business specific and joint third party ventures;
- Drafting of investment and contract offerings, procurement contracts, settlement deeds and;
- Plan and train on key areas of law affecting the business;
- Working to embed compliance knowledge and awareness in the business.
Keeping appraised of legal developments and how these may impact our business is key to driving process improvements within this space.
You'll be a critical thinker with a clear customer focus. You'll pride yourself on your ability to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders with the innate ability to identify and implement process improvements. Given the varied nature of this role, you'll manage competing priorities with ease emphasising timely delivery. You'll need a minimum of 5 years commercial experience and LLB qualified. Financial Services experience would be beneficial, but isn't a deal breaker.
This is a diverse role within a progressive organisation. We have an array of projects in the pipeline which you'll play a key role in. We're a values based business and pride ourselves on our strong culture. For more information, contact Jo Shackleton or apply now!