Regional Contracts Manager
Quest Integrity NZL Limited is part of the Quest Integrity Group, a global engineering consultancy providing consulting services to the energy sector worldwide. Quest Integrity is a subsidiary of TEAM Inc, a NYSE listed company. The Quest Integrity Hutt Valley office provides contractual support for the Asia Pacific region offices, servicing customers around the world.
You will either be in-house Legal counsel with a focus on contracts and procurement, or a senior contracts and procurement professional. You will need to lead your own work programme to meet the needs of the region, but with support and guidance from TEAM Inc's legal team, and Quest Integrity's global contracts team in Houston, Texas.
We would be happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
You will be responsible for:
- A timely review of contracts.
- Assistance for and often oversight of tender submissions.
- Negotiation of terms for new agreements.
- Drafting of agreements, particularly NDAs and sometimes Master Service agreements.
- Review of proposals to ensure contractual obligations are addressed.
- Maintenance of records for all contracts.
- Leading and initiating improvements to company best practices.
If you have a current practising certificate for the New Zealand Law Society we will pay for it to be renewed annually.
- 5 years' experience working in a Contract negotiation role, either as legal counsel or in a contracts/procurement role.
- Understanding of the critical factors required to mitigate business risk in the delivery of quality technical services to clients.
Candidates must have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or experience at a senior level in this area.
- Ability to read and review contractual documents to assess and identify risks to be mitigated.
- A problem solving mentality.
- Ability to work with a broad stakeholder group to meet commercial objectives.
- Excellent and clear communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must be self-driven and able to conduct themselves with professionalism.
- Negotiation skills and experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A commitment to health and safety and to work in accordance with our core values.
- Hold or able to obtain a valid New Zealand work visa.
To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter via email to: Recruitment@QuestIntegrity.com