Postdoctoral Fellow - Dunedin
OTAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Fellow position within the Otago Medical School (OMS).
In this role you will assist with a study looking to explore legal, ethical and policy perspectives surrounding the utilisation of digitised healthcare information in New Zealand. It is expected that findings will facilitate the utilisation healthcare data of individuals to be responsibly and safely used for the improvement of the healthcare of individuals, families and communities in New Zealand.
Activities will include:
- undertaking studies involving focus groups
- qualitative analysis of focus group data
- writing reports and material to publication standard
Your Skills and Experience
- A PhD.
- A background in either law, policy development, or an associated field.
- Expertise in undertaking studies involving focus groups.
- Expertise in qualitative analysis of focus group data.
- Ability to write reports and material to publication standard.
This is a part-time (0.8FTE) fixed-term position for 12 months commencing as soon as possible after the closing date 28 March 2018.