National Compliance Manager, Operations, (Temporary) - Wellington
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Manager to lead our National Compliance and CITES work while the incumbent is on secondment elsewhere in the Department.
Supported by a committed and experienced group of staff located across New Zealand the suitable applicant must have the following attributes and experience:
- Well demonstrated people management capability
- Demonstrated capability to lead and support high level compliance investigations and operations
- An ability to think strategically and tactically with well developed judgement
- Well demonstrated skills and experience in effective communications and relationship building with Whole of Government and Inter-Agency partners, stakeholders, community, and individuals including Department staff
- Sensitivity to Maori culture and the Department's responsibilities to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, under section 4 of the Conservation Act
- A relevant tertiary qualification or extensive experience and skills in compliance or law enforcement and CIMS
The position is based in Wellington in order to facilitate ease of liaison with other agencies and organisations headquartered in the capital. Travel within New Zealand is a requirement of this position.
Please apply online by clicking here. Applications must include a cover letter, CV and evidence of the required capabilities as per the project description.
For any queries, please contact Sharon Alderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 027 408 3518 quoting vacancy 400/9540T.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday, 15 January 2018.