Legal Counsel - Oji Fibre Solutions - Auckland
- Rare part-time opportunity.
- Environmentally sustainable, fresh & innovative approach.
- Ellerslie location.
About the role
This 20 hour per week role is a little gem! As part of a very well regarded, fun and friendly legal team, this role will assist the business in managing risk and achieving its commercial goals. You will negotiate, draft and review contractual documentation, give advice on regulatory compliance (including privacy and trade practices), and be involved in project work.
In this role you can do great work and live your life well too! This business has a fresh modern approach to work so there is flexibility as to how these hours are arranged. Centrally located with modern well resourced offices, roles like this are rare indeed!
What we’re looking for
- This role will suit a smart and savvy lawyer with at least three years PQE or might suit a more senior lawyer seeking better work/life balance
- Sound commercial contracts experience is essential
- Previous inhouse experience preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Must be keen to learn and be involved in the business, capable of exercising good judgment and working to a high standard
About the company
Oji Fibre Solutions is a pulp, paper and packaging company with operations in New Zealand and Australia and employs over 1800 people. Oji Fibre Solutions is part of the Oji Group, the fifth largest pulp and paper company in the world. Aspiring to achieve a zero-environmental burden they are innovative, environmentally sustainable and work collaboratively to develop solutions that enhance the competitiveness of their customers.
How do I apply?
Click here to apply. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 762787.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.