Legal Counsel – Fletcher Building - Auckland
- Ideal first inhouse role.
- One of New Zealand’s largest listed companies.
- Mentoring and professional development guaranteed.
Develop your legal skills. Be part of a high performing team. Thrive in a great team culture.
About the role
Fletcher Building has a newly created role within its Manufacturing and Distribution (Operations) function – New Zealand. Reporting to the General Counsel for this function, this role will provide proactive legal support primarily in procurement related matters including contract review, negotiation, compliance and management of the contract register. In addition this role will provide addition legal support to the wider business and overflow support to each of the four Senior Legal Counsel within the NZ Manufacturing and Distribution division as required.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant legal experience
- Sound commercial contracts skills and strong attention to detail
- Genuine interest in business and real appetite to learn and develop as an inhouse lawyer
- Positive, team player with proactive solutions focus
- Previous in-house legal experience is not essential
About the company
Fletcher Building is one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies. It is the holder of a portfolio of businesses that manufacture and distribute building materials and whole-of-project building solutions. With this business on your CV, the world is your oyster!
How do I apply?
Click here to apply. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 835861.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.