Legal Business Manager - Part Time - Wellington
- Do you want to be part of the possibilities that fibre broadband brings to New Zealand?
- Are you motivated to support delivery of our commitments to our customers and stakeholders?
- Do you want to work for a “best of the best” Australasian company?
We are currently recruiting for a new part time legal business manager role in Wellington to support Chorus in bringing New Zealand better broadband. We are New Zealand’s largest fixed line wholesale communications infrastructure company, listed on the NZX and ASX.
We’re successfully building one of the most ambitious fibre to the home ultra-fast broadband networks in the world - providing homes, schools, businesses and hospitals with fast, reliable access to the digital world.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the legal business manager will be involved in developing and implementing a legal operations strategy for the General Counsel’s Office, which delivers legal and governance support to Chorus. Demonstrate your expertise, passion and skills as you operate as part of an effective and engaged team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Business or commerce degree
- 5yrs+ experience in management and operations, possibly within a professional services environment
- Financial acumen
- Demonstrated experience in programme delivery
- Experience of business process analysis and process improvement
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Chorus team, apply online today and visit www.chorus.co.nz to find out more about our company.
Please note, only applicants with Citizenship, Residency or a valid work visa will be considered for this role. To apply, you must submit your CV along with a Cover Letter that outlines your skills and experience as it relates to this role.