Legal Business Partner – Auckland
Want to move your in-house career forward in a fast paced future focused industry leader?
In this exciting role, you will enjoy the best of both worlds:
- Hold your legal practising certificate and be responsible for the provision of effective, practical, high quality, strategic and outcome-focused legal services; and
- Develop your commercial nous further as you provide advisory and transaction support while ensuring that positive commercial outcomes are achieved
You will enjoy being part of a dedicated and collegial team and will have the autonomy and opportunity to exercise good judgement and situational awareness of a successful self-starter.
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in law and a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Extensive experience providing legal advice on commercial agreements, negotiation strategies and disputes
- Strong commercial acumen, including the ability to analyse deals and commercial agreements and formulate and execute negotiation strategies.
- Proven track record in substantial complex IT, commercial and/or corporate transactions and in the drafting and negotiating of commercial and/or corporate agreements
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to make the complex and complicated, simple and understandable.
- Proven partnering and stakeholder management capabilities and experience
Your strong commercial contracts skills and financial nous will be welcomed and extended in this horizon broadening role. Top remuneration, state of the art work environment and job satisfaction guaranteed!
For further information in confidence, please contact Kathryn Cross BMus LLB, 09 354 3543, or email@example.com quoting reference number 765828, or click here to apply now..
Artemis Executive Recruitment is a premium executive recruitment, search and selection consultancy that specialises in legal, human resources and general executive appointments.