Legal and Risk Co-ordinator - Wellington
Aurecon is a leading global technical services and engineering design consultancy operating in diverse and robust markets. We empower our people to make a difference through innovation and teamwork and our projects are widely recognised for client and service excellence.
Our Wellington office, located in the CBD, requires a Legal and Risk Co-ordinator for our global legal team, reporting to the New Zealand Legal Manager for Aurecon.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, formatting and proofing letters, emails, contracts and other legal/technical documents under instruction - including using MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook (and similar document software)
- Arranging contract executions (locally, nationally and internationally) and scanning and filing of contracts and other documents
- Management of dispute matter registers and files, and associated reporting, across our business
- Interfacing with Aurecon’s insurance team and external lawyers
- Intranet content management
- Mailing, arranging couriers, receiving and returning documents
- Arrange meetings, travel and teleconferences
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Filing emails and managing invoices/expenses/timesheets
- Participating in improving professional knowledge
- Assist with legal presentations/training
You must be a self-starter with excellent time management and ability to prioritise competing demands. This role requires high attention to detail and a systematic approach. The successful candidate will also have the following qualifications and experience:
- Legal, business, administration or other appropriate tertiary qualifications
- At least 2-3 years post graduate work experience as a Legal Assistant
- Courteous and professional behaviour and communication skills, and confidentiality
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and other similar software
We are located centrally in a modern office with a lively, social, and engaged work environment that empowers employees, encourages sustainability, and promotes team work. For an example of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
For more information on our company please visit our website www.aurecongroup.com. If you would like to apply for this role please click here to apply now. We look forward to reviewing your application!