Legal and Commercial Manager - Wellington
Legal and Commercial Manager
A rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Wellington Legal and Commercial team supporting Spark's retail and digital business units.
We are Spark, New Zealand's largest and multi-brand digital services company offering mobile, fixed and IT products and services to millions of New Zealand consumers and businesses. Home to inspired, forward thinkers, Spark people are at the heart of our purpose to get stuck in to enable New Zealanders to unleash their own incredible potential using the amazing technology and digital experiences we deliver. Our progressive, straight up approach to technology is evolving every day and we have a thirst for fresh, creative energy to join us in sparking New Zealand's digital future.
About the role/team
In this Wellington based role reporting to the Legal and Commercial Regional Manager you will be responsible for providing, high quality, strategic and outcome-focussed legal and commercial services. Partnering with and working alongside key business stakeholders you will provide advisory and transaction support while ensuring all of Spark's commercial, legal and regulatory objectives in these areas are met and balanced appropriately.
You will be part of an award winning and well-supported team but with the autonomy to work in your own way.
What you need
We would be keen to talk to you if you:
- Have excellent communication skills and you value collaboration as a key to success.
- Hold a law degree and the ability to practice law in New Zealand.
- Are a commercial lawyer with a minimum of 6 years PQE and experience in private practice or in house legal team.
- Have a demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders and to draft and negotiate complex commercial agreements.
- Are a team player who likes to work in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative workplace.
Ready for the challenge? Click here to apply now!