Legal Advisor - Wellington
Are you looking for a stimulating and varied legal role, contributing to the development of the Greater Wellington region?
Are you looking to work in a small but supportive legal team?
We have a newly established role in our Legal & Procurement department, for an intermediate lawyer to join our legal team and enable us to increase the services we provide to the business. Your key focus will be on procurement, contract, commercial and local government matters as they relate to Greater Wellington' wide range of functions and activities - from Public Transport to Biosecurity to Regional Parks to Flood Protection.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in law, and be eligible to hold a current legal practising certificate.
- At least 5 years' experience in New Zealand commercial law
- Knowledge of and experience with public sector procurement requirements and procedures.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills with a flexible work style
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise.
If you are committed to providing a high level of customer service and want to be a part of Making Greater Wellington Greater, please look at the job description and apply by clicking the link below.
For further information on the role please contact Linda Going, Manager Legal & Procurement (acting) on 04 830 4143. For any other information please contact Lea Pannu, HR Coordinator on 04 830 4013.
Applications close: Friday 20 April 2018
Apply online here.