Junior Solicitor - Auckland
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and personable junior solicitor to join this fantastic team and be rewarded with a great salary, further development and education opportunities.
With over 70 years of excellence, this trade union has a strong reputation providing leading legal and industrial representation within the aviation industry. They pride themselves on quality of service but in a friendly, welcoming way. Great opportunity for someone looking to work for an outgoing, exciting and organised team.
Offering plenty of variety in your week, you will be heavily involved in employment and related matters, assisting with litigation and providing high quality research, drafting and analysis. Team members enjoy the benefit of working in a small proactive team, sharing a wide range of quality of assignments and the opportunity to work on files and directly with clients.
- All matters concerning employment (disciplinary, investigations & mediations)
- Assist with litigation and pleadings before court proceedings
- Draft documentation to committees and other government bodies
- Communicate information regarding legal issues
- Educate various business stakeholders
- Gather and present high quality legal research, analysis and recommendations
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth efficiency
Skills & Experience
- Law Degree necessary
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience
- Current practising certificate issued by NZ Law Society
- Experience in computer-based research
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and written
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in electronic document management system
- Fantastic people skills and ability to work independently or in a team
- Accurate and attention to detail
- High standard of confidentiality
What’s on Offer?
Fantastic remuneration, parking, phone and laptop as well as plenty of further development and education.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Natalija Palada by clicking here.