In-house public sector solicitors - Wellington
Lawyers looking for flexible working opportunities – we want you!
Lexvoco is New Zealand's first 'NewLaw' firm. In a nutshell, we're in-house legal operations experts and we help in-house legal teams to perform better. We provide top talent to legal teams when they're under-resourced or there's a skill gap, as well as strategic advice and tech solutions. We value innovation, diversity, and excellence in our people and we offer an alternative way of working to the traditional legal career.
Having been established in the NZ market for 18 months now, we've:
- Gone from having a single lawyer on the books, to over 100!
- Successfully provided a platform for great lawyers and great flexible working opportunities to intersect
- Seen strong interest in our continuous improvement and tech offerings for in-house, especially our MyDayTM app, automation of legals, and our Legal Function Health Check
- Experienced rapid success in the public-sector market in Wellington
We are continuing to seek New Zealand based lawyers to work with our Wellington clients.
Who are you? We're looking for great lawyers with:
- At least 5 years' PQE with experience working in-house or in a public sector setting
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following: commercial, corporate, public and administrative law, litigation, dispute resolution, policy and legislation
- A pragmatic, commercial, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A great attitude and personality who can fit seamlessly into in-house legal teams
The opportunity: The assignments our lawyers work on are primarily on-site advisory work within in-house legal teams. Assignments range from short to long term and permanent positions. There is significant demand in the public and private sectors for great lawyers who are available on a flexible basis.
- Life's first, work's next
- Be the best you can be
- Show people you care
- Do what's right
- Think differently