Financial Services In-house Counsel - Auckland
Financial Services In-house Counsel
- Highly competitive salary
- Unique opportunity for a talented solicitor
- Make a direct impact on the strategic direction of the business
Our client is New Zealand’s largest lending marketplace. They have taken the loan market focus away from institutions and turned it on to the people, delivering a superior service to lenders and borrowers alike. The company is going from strength to strength and are looking for an experienced and self-motived lawyer to support their General Counsel.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated lawyer to apply their legal and commercial skills in a business partnering role.
The person we are looking for will:
- Be a qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE
- Have a current NZ practising certificate
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be driven to be part of a high-performing team
- Use their initiative and have a pragmatic, practical approach to problem solving
- Ideally, have financial services/banking experience
On offer is a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of a small and highly-dedicated team. You’ll get to work with a wide range of business stakeholders and external parties and have a direct impact on the strategic direction for the business.
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic and innovative organisation at the forefront of its industry and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please upload your CV and cover letter via the link below.
Alternatively, for more information please contact our recruitment manager, Jo Simmonds on 021 1814 816 for a confidential discussion.