Experienced in-house lawyers - NZ wide
- Are you thinking about a change for next year?
- Do you want more flexibility in your role?
- Work on terms that suit you - part time, full time, flexible, and/or remote!
We're looking to expand our team of lawyers available for flexible working opportunities.
Who are we? lexvoco is New Zealand's first 'NewLaw' firm. We're a team of in-house lawyers helping in-house legal teams throughout New Zealand with:
- legal services - we provide top legal talent to in-house teams on demand
- legal operations – we help legal teams improve their legal ops through process design, simplifying docs and workflows, and other strategic and continuous improvement initiatives
- legal tech – we design and build apps and advise on tech solutions
- risk and compliance – we provide our clients with risk and compliance professionals and advice.
We've been successfully operating in NZ for more than two years now and are growing fast. We provide a fantastic platform for great lawyers and risk and compliance professionals to work in great organisations (private and public sector) on terms that suit everybody. We put people at the heart of everything we do and are firmly focused on supporting our people with their wellbeing and personal and career development.
What's in it for you? Whether you're already working and want a change, or returning to the workforce after a period away, we're looking for experienced in-house lawyers to join our network. We can offer you an alternative, but equally rewarding, professional career path, where you have control over when, where, and how often you work. You'll get exposure to new and different industries, be able to take on flexible work assignments, and have the support of a network of like-minded professionals. We have a range of short to long term assignments which may be undertaken on a full-time, part-time, on-site, or remote basis. We find the work, so you don't have to.
Who are you? We are looking for awesome lawyers with:
- at least 5 years' PQE with experience working in-house or in a public-sector environment
- relevant experience in one or more of the following: commercial, corporate, public and administrative law, litigation, dispute resolution, policy and legislation
- a pragmatic, commercial, and creative approach to problem-solving
- a great attitude and personality who can fit seamlessly into in-house legal teams.
Get in touch! If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Our offices will be closed for the Xmas and New Year period from 21st Dec 2018, reopening 7th January 2019, and we will respond after that date.
Please apply via email@example.com
Life's first, work's next
Be the best you can be
Show people you care
Do what's right