Experienced in-house lawyers - LOD - NZ wide
lexvoco has recently joined with LOD. As 'New Law' pioneers, we've transformed the way in which lawyers, compliance and commercial teams work, and we're one of the largest and fastest growing flexible legal services businesses globally.
What do we offer?
Imagine working where and when you want, where you have control over the hours you work, the days you work, and the location! Whether you're already working and wanting a change, or returning to the workforce after a period away, we can offer you a professional career path. You'll get exposure to new and different industries, be able to take on flexible work assignments, and have the support of a network of like-minded professionals. We have a range of short to long term assignments which may be undertaken on a full-time, part-time, on-site, or remote basis. We find the work, so you don't have to.
What is our need?
We're looking to expand our team of lawyers available for flexible working opportunities in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and throughout New Zealand. In particular, we are actively working with a number of private and public sector organisations that have a need for NZ qualified/experienced corporate, commercial and public sector lawyers, on short term 3 to 6 month contracts, commencing ASAP.
Who are you?
We are looking for awesome lawyers with:
- between 5 – 15 years' PQE and with some experience working in NZ in-house and/or within the NZ public sector
- relevant corporate, commercial, corporate governance experience
- a pragmatic, commercial, and creative approach to problem-solving
- a great attitude and personality, who can hit the ground running and fit seamlessly into in-house legal teams
- an interest in working on flexible terms whether part time, full time, short term or long term.
Get in touch! If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us a copy of your CV and we will be in contact shortly.
- Life's first, work's next
- Be the best you can be
- Show people you care
- Do what's right
- Think differently