Are you interested or do you know someone who could be interested in this great opportunity?
- Significant opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a high performing team
- Varied and complex work in a national and global context
- Partner with key stakeholders and make an impact
Reporting into the General Counsel – Group Functions and Farm Source, you will provide legal support on a range of portfolio specific and wider Fonterra business issues. The portfolio includes Fonterra’s Procurement, Health, Safety, Risk and Resilience, Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory, Trading Among Farmers, Social Responsibility and R&D/Innovation functions. The portfolio also includes legal support for Farm Source, Fonterra’s critically important farmer engagement and services business unit.
You will have:
- 5+ years PQE experience, with excellent knowledge of general commercial and business law
- Strong law firm and/or in-house experience working with major international companies and complex organisations
- Sound commercial judgement and acumen
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and build partnerships across the wider business and externally
- The ability to operate with agility in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity and complexity
- The ability to work collaboratively with the business and with other members of the legal team
Fonterra is a global, co-operatively-owned company with its roots firmly planted in New Zealand’s rich land, working to unlock every drop of goodness from the 22 billion litres of milk we collect each year and sharing it with the world.
This is a great opportunity for a solicitor to join Fonterra in an in-house role – work with autonomy on a variety of matters across Fonterra. This role is challenging, fast paced, distinctive and highly rewarding.
The Fonterra legal team has recently won the Australasian Law Awards NZ In-house Team of the Year for the third year in a row! Enjoy being part of Fonterra’s on-going success – apply today.
Applications close midnight 2nd July 2017
To apply for this role, please click here
If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please forward this email to them or for more information contact Ashleigh Findlay, Sourcing Consultant, Fonterra Resourcing Services on 09 369 6678 or firstname.lastname@example.org