Company Secretary / Regional Facilities - Auckland
Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA) enriches life in Auckland by engaging people in the arts, environment, sport and events. With our various divisions - Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Conventions, Auckland Live, Auckland Stadiums, Auckland Zoo and NZ Maritime Museum- we strive to create rewarding visitor experiences and positive outcomes for Auckland. Our innovative and creative programmes delight more than four million visitors a year as we present engaging and accessible experiences across the city every single day.
To help us on this journey, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to support to the CEO, RFA Board, RFA Leadership Team and subsidiaries.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will lead, define, design, develop, implement and manage RFA's internal governance systems including; audit, insurance and corporate risk management.
- Partner with Auckland Council to ensure that RFA meets statutory requirements
- Develop, improve and implement processes and procedures
- Board governance including board meeting and committee meetings
- Manage the Board and Committee meeting process including setting agendas and coordinating delivery of board and committee papers
- Provide expert leadership, advice and guidance on Internal Governance and Compliance
- Build strong professional relationships and work collaboratively with senior management
What we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will be commercially minded and have an in-depth understanding and experience of internal governance. This role demands a leader who is highly organised and who has the ability to build strong relationships across a wide spectrum of stakeholder groups.
This role requires at least 7 years' experience, post qualification, in a senior role of equal value, for example as a Commercial Lawyer, Company Secretary or a Head of Risk or Compliance.Flexible working arrangements are available for this role.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are looking for your next opportunity, we want to hear from you.Applications close Thursday 26 April 2018 at 10.30pm
In the first instance, please apply via the 'apply now' button below. For more information please call Lesley Paton, ph 021 517540
To apply for this job, please click here or go to our job site and enter the job code 107669SK.