lexvoco In-house Legal Operations Masterclass
lexvoco’s first New Zealand In-house Legal Operations Masterclass is here on 8 August in Auckland and you won't want to miss out!
- Lisa Tamati (ultra-endurance athlete, author and business person)
- Susan Peterson (non-executive director, former GC)
- Charles Bolt (GC, Fletcher Building)
- Grant Pritchard (Spark, mental health advocate)
- Howard Thomas & Natasha Strong (GC and Senior Legal Counsel, Mercury Energy – ILANZ In-house Innovation award winners this year)
- Karen Clayton (GC, Air New Zealand)
- Andrew Charles (IMF Bentham, litigation funders).
Presentation topics include in-house innovation, legal operations, career progression, mental health and well-being, and crisis management and resilience. With unique content designed specifically for in-house lawyers, lexvoco guarantee you will learn something valuable. Thanks also to ThinkSmart LLC and IMF Bentham for their continued support of the lexvoco Masterclasses.