31st Annual ILANZ Conference
Our theme for 2018 is ‘No. 8 Wire’ in which we will reflect on the nature of the role of in-house counsel today: improvising and adapting limited resources to produce innovative solutions.
The conference will aim to leave you both energised and challenged, with fresh ideas of practical ways to make a difference in your organisation.
Join us on 17 & 18 May 2018 at Claudelands in Hamilton when we will explore different aspects of in-house practice.
ILANZ Member registration - $1,145 plus GST (includes an optional 12 month premium ILANZ membership)
Non-Member registration - $2,495 plus GST
Group registrations - if you register three or more ILANZ member delegates from the same organisation you'll receive $100 plus GST off each registration
Register before Friday 30th March and go into the draw to win 5 Nights for two people in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow at Pacific Resort Aitutaki. Kindly sponsored by Pacific Resort Hotel Group. Click here to read the terms and conditions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The ILANZ Annual Conference is the most important gathering of in-house lawyers for the year. The conference programme for 2018, designed around the theme No.8 Wire will be both stimulating and educational.
WHO WILL ATTEND
Each year the conference continues to attract a broad range of participants and leading practitioners including:
- General and Legal Counsel from the largest publicly listed and private companies in NZ
- Chief Legal Advisors and Legal Counsel from government and crown legal departments and crown entities
- General and Legal Counsel from local government and regulatory agencies
- Compliance & legal managers
- Crown counsel
- Corporate services directors
- Private law firm partners and senior associates
- Management and HR Consultants